Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tuesday's blog or is it Monday, or Thursday?


Oscar says, "Try the socks, they are delicious"

I skipped out of work yesterday-let's just say I was having 'health issues' and leave it at that, which also allowed my buddy to stay home from summer camp due to an "extreme wii sports injury" he sustained at his uncle's this weekend.
I'm not sure how I feel about that right now, but I'm sure I'll have more to say on that another time.
Here's an action shot of him playing just boring ole' PS2.

So - today is my first day of the work week, technically, my Monday. But I have vacation Thursday and Friday, so tomorrow, while being Wednesday (Tuesday?) will actually be my Friday, so today is also Thursday.


No wonder I feel a little discombobulated today.

No comments:

zappos