Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday night and I'm feeling fine



I think that's a song, but I'm not sure which one.


I have a lot of music and songs going through my head at any given moment, but I don't always know if it's actual songs. Does that make me crazy? I mean just that by itself, not taken in with all my other idiosyncracies.


Speaking of idiosyncracies. Here's some fun photos of my kids being weird.


I wonder where they get THAT from?

Isn't this a cute picture of Memsy? We made her halloween costume together. This was taken last year, but I just found it again and I had to share.


These are blackmail photos of my buddy for when he gets older.




Why is the theme from Zoolander running through my head?



Is there a theme from the movie "Zoolander?"




I didn't really try, but I've got one of those chains going...



You know...use the last word in the first word of the next sentence?

except it's a picture, and it's backwards.


but...you get what I mean...right?

No comments:

zappos