Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tuesday Ten List


(photo courtesy of Marilyn)

Whew! Yesterday's post was pretty intense, though it's nice to get that out of my head.

Tuesday's a weird day for me. It isn't Monday but it's still really far away from Friday. I'm not sure if I really like Tuesday as a day at all. So I thought it would be a good day to have a ten list. My (undiagnosed) OCD likes making lists but my (unconfirmed) ADD can't really commit to picking one favorite thing over the other (or is it the fire nature of my chi?)
In any event, I like to make lists but I can't ever really pick an absolute favorite, it so depends on my mood on any given day (blame it on my moon-child astrology sign).

Sooooooooo.....here is today's Tuesday Ten list (in no particular order):
Ten musicians/musical groups that I would generally consider my go-to's when I need a little lift. Brought to you by http://www.pandora.com/. (not really, but I really like Pandora, it is the best place ever-if you haven't found Pandora yet, go check it out, prepare to spend some time there-it's addictive).


Sting

Ani DiFranco

Barenaked Ladies

Simon & Garfunkel (and Paul Simon)

Bob Dylan

Peter Gabriel (solo)

Sarah MacLachlan

Rodrigo y Gabriela

Indigo Girls

Dead Can Dance


What are YOU listening to?

No comments:

zappos