Thursday, July 31, 2008

Feeling Stressed?


Today's Stress Reduction Moment is brought to you by:
my pets.



Supposedly animals REDUCE stress levels.
Maybe they are talking about when you only have one?




I'm pretty sure my animals elevate my stress levels on a fairly regular basis - from trying to figure out which one ate what and then threw it up on the dining room hardwood, to the hissy fits and slobber fights, the whining, the fur tumbleweeds - I have a hard time appreciating my animals some days

But then there are those times when they look so adorable...









when they make us laugh by being so silly...


or serious...


I understand what they are talking about...

and it makes me glad I have them.


Now I need to go and clean up some puke....


Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

zappos